After one year of design & development and thousands of masks made for industry partners, we are proud to say... we've perfected our face mask. This mask represents a pinnacle of design and function over the course of exploring many different possibilities.
Extensive wear testing of all of our previous face masks has led us to include the following:
• Contoured design conforms to face for a perfect fit
• High quality organic cotton exterior
• Poly-cotton filter pocket interior
• Airadigm Composite Filters (3), Reusable* & Custom Made to Fit All Sizes
• Paracord Loops Flat, 5mm wide, 1.5 mm thick. Rot, mildew, abrasion and UV resistant nylon. Made in the USA
• Paracord Extender w/ Heat Shrink. Instructions Below*
• Cord Locks Side-Release with stainless-steel spring. 30% stronger than other competitive versions. Acetal Plastic, Berry Compliant, Made in the USA
• Custom Nosepad Integrated, replaceable aluminum. Made in St. Louis.
• Three Size Available Large, Medium, Small
• Colors Available Black Ops and Workshop Orange
• Designed & Made in St. Louis, USA
• WELL MADE Imprint on lower right side
• Black Burlap Carry Bag (Masks & Filters are poly-bagged separately)
• Machine Washable*
Same-Day Shipping. Free Shipping on orders over $100.
* ALL SALES FINAL. No Returns or Exchanges.
* Custom colors and branding available for quantities over 50. Contact us here.
* Remove Cord Locks to Machine/Hand gentle or delicate wash, lay flat to dry.
* EXTENDER INSTRUCTIONS: While wearing the mask, feed one extender end thru loop behind cord lock (see picture left). Squeeze & Pull cord lock off loop and onto
* Reusable Filter Specs: 80gsm, three layer composite of a polyester spunlace outer, PTFE membrane, and polypropylene spunbond scrim to sonically laminated to hold itself in place. Manufacturing specs target greater than 99% efficiency at 0.1 microns for Particulate Filtration (ASTM F2299) and greater than 98% efficiency for Bacterial Filtration (ASTM F2100-2019). place the material in the center of a cooling rack on a baking sheet in an oven set to 220F (120C) for 15 minutes. DO NOT EXCEED 220F!
Large is best for all faces that measure equal to, or over 6" from bridge of nose to just below chin.
Medium is best for faces that measure equal to, or slightly over 5.5" from bridge of nose to just below chin.
Small is best for all faces that measure under 5" from bridge of nose to just below chin.
Please read this disclaimer before purchase:
The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance. These masks are intended to create an additional barrier that becomes a part of your overall safety routine to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, but publicly available research on the effectiveness of non-medical grade masks is limited and inconclusive. We encourage you to be safe, practice social distancing, implement barriers (such as this mask), and know as much as you can about COVID-19. By purchasing this mask, you acknowledge that we have disclaimed any and all warranties of any nature, including fitness for a particular purpose. You also waive any and all claims against us, our designers, manufacturers, suppliers, and others in the distribution supply chain, arising from or related to your purchase and use of the mask.