WorkBook (ˈwɜrkˌbʊk) noun;
3. a book in which a record is kept of work completed or planned.
Your work is important and your achievements are not to be taken lightly. Planning and completing are the actions with which we get work done. The method of record keeping should not be relegated to flimsy notebooks which are lost, forgotten or destroyed easily. You need a well made work book for your work done well.
Passport Size ID-3, 2021 Edition
125 mm x 88mm (B7)
1. Bound in Double-Tanned Black Latigo Leather
2. 70 lb. Archival Acid-Free Warm White Paper - FSC Certified from International Paper. Blank Pages.
3. Aqueous Acrylic Impregnated Cloth Cover Pages; odor free, neutral pH, stain and mildew resistant, environmentally friendly.
4. Fonts Used: Well Made Futura & Monotype Modern.
5. Lock-Stitched Binding, Bonded Nylon Thread.
6. 1mm Faceted Corner Edges.
If it ain't well made, it ain't shit.
Made in St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Free Shipping on all orders over $100.
* Custom colors and branding available for quantities over 50. Contact us here.